When I first met my husband the first thing he did after our first date was to take me home to meet his family and the Royal that had deemed them worthy to live with her. Little did I know when I walked in the door and met his parents that the one I had to sell my worthiness to date Christopher would be the Empress who sat cleaning herself while perched on a chair. Now no one owns a cat a cat owns you .
And Nala from the day I became a part of My husbands life has viewed me as yet another one of her servants placed to grant her whims. Unlike the dogs who are there for us.
Frankie our Pug follows me around when I cook hoping I will drop crumbs for him to glean from and my little white schnauzer well she is my baby whose boundless energy is a constant source of disdain for Nala who would love it if we would keep her bowl full and give her pets when she demands them alas its so Hard to train humans these days.
My first impression of Nala was here was a big Fluffy fat cat an adorable grey fluff with the biggest green eyes and a silky coat. That day when I sat down in the family room I had been there maybe 5minutes when she jumped into my arms and started cleaning my hands. Its worth noting that Nala had not approved of Christophers other Girlfriends and made that know. If you ask my husband when he knew I was "the One" it was the day that Nala gave her approval.
![]() |
| Empress Nala and the Dogs |


No comments:
Post a Comment