Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Woes of a cook with a broken finger

Well it is now day 4 of my imprisonment and by imprisonment I mean I have a splint on my finger.
Note to self moving a dresser without proper assistance is a bad idea so now yours truly has managed with talent on loan from God to break a finger.
There is such a funny thing about fingers I mean we can get by without some of them but put one of them in a splint (I currently look like I am flipping everyone off)  and it limits everything.
I can not even put on my snow boots without help and cooking dear lord I have just had to accept that it wont be happening unless I get particularly desperate and daring enough to allow my husband into the hallowed grounds that are my kitchen.
Normally when I get stressed I cook  so now left without an outlet to let off pressure my hubby needs prayers lest I go nuts .

No comments:

Post a Comment